Didn’t find your answer?
Please send your request via our contact form.
1. What is index Advertsdata?
- With our web-based index Advertsdata acquisition tool, recruitment consultants, temporary employment agencies, job boards and publishers can get to new contracts quicker.
- We can support you in the fast and efficient acquisition of new customers and in addition can offer you a complete overview of the current developments in the job market.
- Our web-based acquisition tool will help you to identify potential customers and qualify your leads in a highly targeted manner.
- On the one hand, you will save time that you would otherwise have been spending in the search for new customers and, on the other hand, you will avoid unnecessary acquisition activities and can get into contact with precisely the right people.
- Every day, we collect job postings from job portals, company websites, newspapers and magazines. With around 38 million job advertisements a year, we are the market leader in Europe.
- This enables us to keep an extremely accurate view of the trends and developments in the job market and to make this view available to our customers in a clear manner and in accordance with individual parameters.
- In this way, your processes for business analytics and business development will be even more efficient.
2. How do I get access to index Advertsdata?
You can log in by using your username and password on www.Advertsdata.com.
After a comprehensive training session, we will send you your access data so you can use index Advertsdata. Request access to your demo account here .
3. What does index Advertsdata cost?
- Our service from index Advertsdata is custom-designed according to your needs and requirements.
- As each company is different and requires different information, every customer will only pay for what they really need.
We would be very pleased to talk to you and to give you an individual quotation.
+49 (0)30 390 88 325
4. Can I get a free trial?
Of course, you can get a non-binding and free trial. The account closes automatically after the defined test phase, so no cancellation is necessary.
Click here for a demo account.
5. What target groups is index Advertsdata for?
Our index Advertsdata service is intended primarily for:
- Companies from the HR industry who want to quickly research companies with acute or general high personnel requirements.
- Publishers and internet platforms who want to optimise their customer acquisition for successful advertisements sales.
- Job boards for identifying potential clients and keeping an eye on the job market.
- Companies that are interested in the use of specific technologies, processes and employee expertise in a variety of companies, for example for software and hardware technologies, language skills or process technologies.
6. Which job markets does index Advertsdata evaluate?
We currently evaluate the following job markets for you:
- the Netherlands
7. What search criteria are there?
Among others, you will have the following research options:
- Search period
- mm input
- Number of advertisements
- Bundle placements
- Identification of advert duplicates
- Extended adverts / with no extended adverts
- Registered company office (post code/location)
- Company location
- Number of employees
- Company turnover
- Advert text (full text search)
- Professional groups
- Job locations
8. In which languages is index Advertsdata available?
We offer our services in the following languages:
9. Can I book and utilise several countries simultaneously?
Booking several countries (such as the BENELUX, DACH region or Scandinavian job markets) is of course possible.
10. Can I book and utilise several markets simultaneously?
Other markets (such as the job market and the real estate market) are available in Germany. You can of course book several markets.
11. Is there a minimum period for index Advertsdata?
- The regular period is 12 months.
- In general, shorter periods are possible. These do however come with extra costs.
12. How does the licencing model work? Are there individual user licences, or is payment made per branch office?
The number of user licences depends on your chosen package.
We are of course open to individual solutions here.
Please feel free to discuss this with us: +49 30 390 88 325
13. Is it possible to have interfaces to CRM systems? To what systems are there already interfaces?
For the optimal use of our service, we already provide the possibility to establish an individual interface from index Advertsdata directly to your CRM.
For example, we already provide interfaces to:
- more are being planned
14. How often are the data in the database updated?
In total, for all markets, index Advertsdata evaluates around 38 million job advertisements annually across Europe. The data are updated daily.
15. Is index Advertsdata also available as an app?
No, index Advertsdata is only available as a web-based platform.
16. Under what criteria is the purchase of an address at index Advertsdata possible?
With our comprehensive company address data, you can enrich your own leads with companies that are key for your success.
For more information, please contact us at +49 30 390 88 325 or write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Who is behind index Advertsdata?
index Advertsdata is a service from the index Internet und Mediaforschung GmbH company and is a part of the index Group.
As the index Group, we provide services in the communication, information and technology business sectors that our customers use to become even more successful. We work for future-facing companies of a very wide range of sizes, for public organisations and for municipalities.
For 25 years now, index has been managed by its owners, our more than 180 members of staff are employed both at our headquarters in Berlin and internationally. Learn more about us here.
18. How many employees work for index Advertsdata?
Our team currently comprises around 180 employees. Native speakers are specifically employed to work on foreign markets.